Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Fed-Kun's army
Reviving the poll from batoto era, who do you think will end up confessing first?
My bet still on Shirogane.

Because the other manga sites stole from JB without their permission.
@TwilightFaze So? JB stole this content from the original publisher and Akasaka Aka by using illegally-uploaded raws to do their translation. They never owned this content to begin with and it's incredibly dumb of them to act like they do. Also, the only thing they're accomplishing here is driving people to read Kaguya on sites with less scruples.

Aggregator gang
@jorauk: What??? They NEVER acted like they owned it. Check their website. Hell, check page 2 of the latest chapter where they display their ad. They say straight up:

"You can support the Mangaka by buying the official editions when they are available in your region/language."

So your entire argument is invalidated since they make it clear it's unofficial and they even advertise supporting the mangaka directly. Anyone who is being driven away by them is, in a nutshell, a frickin' idiot...unless they'd rather buy the hard copy, in which case they are very smart.
That being said sites like this help since Kaguya is not sold in any bookstore near me. Can't speak for anyone else. Maybe they're a leech or maybe they're in the same boat as me. Sites like these help.
I can't get mad at you for not knowing this. It's stupid-easy to just skip the ad-page and treat it like white noise. Plus I liked the word "scruples." Shows you're an educated person. I respect that! :)

Is it weird that I'm having difficulty deciding between Hayasaka and Tsundere-senpai on who is best girl?

>getting a notification for an upload of a fan-colored version of the first chapter
Could you not?

Dex-chan lover
Just so ya'll know, 128 has Ishigami being the most savage he's been in ages and it's glorious.

Aggregator gang
Agh, seriously? Now I can't wait for next week to see Ishigami deliver it! (I'd go to some other site that stole 128, but I refuse to support thieves)

@TwilightFaze Mangadex is the one that grabs the chapters from the Jaiminisbox site. Jaiminisbox are the ones that translate the chapters and they have imposed a 2 week delay on Mangadex obtaining the chapters. Chapter 128, 129, and 130 are all already out on Jaiminisbox, they just aren't available here yet. There is no stealing of scans going on there.

Group Leader
Just removed "psychological" tag from this.
what the hell was it doing on this in the first place...

Aggregator gang
@appu1232 <Facedesk> I completely forgot they're not just a scanlation group. So used to everyone just having a Discord or something, I forgot JB has their own site. Thanks, I'm going there now!

tzu

I remember I found this manga a long time ago thanks to the "psychological" tag, and it made sense, for the first chapters at least...

Aggregator gang
@Allexio: Because of the head-games Shinomiya and Shirogane were playing with each other. It talked about mental manipulation using games, trickery, etc. It WAS psychological, but not in the traditional manga sense where it messed with the reader's minds; just the other characters.

Loved this turn of events, a resource already used in this kind of stories, but nonetheless welcomed.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa.. cool new cover!
Personally, I still like the Hayasaka one more though

Users who are viewing this thread