Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Imagine thinking a chapter is "filler" because it doesn't immediately get the main characters together in a manga that's always been comedy first. All of you screaming filler are delusional and don't remember what made this manga so good in the first place. They're basically together already in everything but name. Just enjoy the ride.

Bad news, Iceguya is back and Bakaguya is dead.
Good news, it turns out Iceguya was the one who loved him the most all along.
Pretty sure there has been a lot of hints out there that tell us that they're going to start dating way before the manga ends, if not outright before Christmas. The original Kaguya finally showing her face after two years of speculation is the biggest development in the manga.
I swear I don't know what Mangadex considers spoiler territory anymore so just in case.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody else still waiting for this to show itself as an Instant Bullet side story? I know I am...

Aggregator gang
So Kaguya is getting a live-action? Pretty skeptical since they tend to turn out to be lower in quality, content-wise, but...oh c'mon, who doesn't want to see a live-action Ishigami? Especially since his popular period is now forming?!

is not a personality disorder, to be precise it is like a mentally mask that protect her from breaking mentally moments isn't ?

You can find 141/2 if you google it and find the right site But damn. I like the idea of putting them in this tense situation to push the drama
But it was really uncool to see that motif we've been seeing through this whole series. I get it - he's dense. But after all this time and buildup and payoff, you really want to shunt him off like that? Come tf on. Hopefully the author knows how to turn this around though

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, like a lot of people here, i'm not a fan of this "going backward but with ice Kaguya" stuff. But, I suppose this is kind of a conclusion arc about all the indecision and hidden feelings of Kaguya. So, even if it's frustrating, let's wait and see, chapter 142 gave me the feel that this wasn't just for pointless drama. It's like Ice kaguya didn't realised things have changed and she have to evolve because over the top subtle trick like this won't work. After all, even if she's in love, she is pretty paranoïd and she's right to be so, so I guess she need a proof that she can sincerely trust Shirogane.

And the doomed words were finally spoken.

That aside, I like the "almost creating new personna because of horrible chilhood" theme of this arc, it can be pretty interesting (and give drama in a good way), and it's actually quite realistic (i've met some people who had a life similar to Kaguya's one and who ended up like her, or worst).

Anyway, wait and see. Akasaka never dispointed us, so I give this arc a chance.

Such a nice series and now after the Kiss they have totally fucked up. Every chapter sucks now. I hope they will get back on track.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
The anime was amazing, perfect reminder on just how absolutely perfect "I Can't Hear The Fireworks" was.

Time to reread everything.

@PoorDuck Probably taken down as a joke. Jaimini's Box's site was doing barrel rolls a while back. Right now, it has a warning from the United States Global Piracy Team.

I don't recall the US being officially recognised as world police, so it's most likely a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread