Kaguya-sama: Love is War

siu

@kruzzer05 if ur asking what the drama is about its some translator drama where some one sniped anothers work and through a series of events the people who got sniped and everyone affiliated with it took their work off mangadex so people has to go to their site to read it(this happened like 4 months ago i think. dont care enough to remember dates). if you look around you can prob find the link to the original thread where the drama took place. if your talking about what happened in the series idk havnt read 166-168 yet

@siu i see i see, but i was asking why there isn't any new chapters for like a month. It kinda stopped at ch 165

siu

@kruzzer05 oh idk about that. guessing the trans that was doing this didnt/couldnt trans 166-168 for some reason or didnt/couldnt upload here. cant give you much info cause the trans group is anon so ... sry about that

For those that don't know, chapter 170 already came out and won't be posted on Mangadex. The weekly translators (JaiminisBox) don't post their scanlations here anymore and if a chapter does get posted here, it's by some other group/person that's not consistently doing every chapter.

If you want to reliably stay up to date with this manga, you can either visit the JaiminisBox site or you can use https://ka.guya.moe

Gakkou no juliet is a good recomendation, but I think a kaguya fan would be more into something like yugami-kun or hinamatsuri

I have absolutely no idea how this got over 9 rating. Most of it is boring, barely anything amounts to anything. Theres no plot to begin with.
I mean its not funny, its not romantic its not dramatic,nothing...sheesh...

@konzolmester yeah... I don't trust the rating at this point, just gonna read the description, if it's interesting to me, I'll read a few chapter, and then decide if it's worth continuing.
This kind of slice-of-life just might not be for you.
Some manga gets... stale

Users who are viewing this thread