Kaguya-sama: Love is War

@DoubleNwah It's easy to explain really, he's the son of someone they crushed. They don't want to have anything to do with him or be associated with his family. To them, he's a weakling and should stay where he belong: below the Shinomiyas. That's why they aren't saying anything yet about Kaguya's ralationship but if Miyuki were to show himself to the head, he would be obliterated.

@sweatyman123 don't worry this will never happen you will see their marriage cuz the whole manga was build for this main purpose and I found a lot of art about their after Marriage life so I think the author will definitely show some after marriage life too (*v*)

@burmn123
It had a noticeable drop of quality in the Ishigami arc. It lacked comedy, the stakes were made to look heavy by associating his success to his issues and it ended in nowhere. Not to mention that for all the hype surrounding Tsubame, she was nothing but Ishigami's prop.

Now that the manga is actually bothering to develop characters again, it's returning to its former glory.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Classic episode, I missed Kaguya's murderous paranoia, Chika's glutteny and jealousy, the Prez cocking up a plan.

Double-page supporter
Since the beginning I’ve never liked shinomiya I just don’t like her characters personality but I still enjoy this series

@Isekaijin

yeah, now that you put that way I have to agree, pointless arc, probably a lack of good ideas at the time.

Now one truth need to be told, President x Iino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> president x kaguya

"chap 211 IS THE MOST USELESS CHAP I'VE EVER READ LMAO!!!." but yeah consider that u read chap 212 to make that statement

i just thought the left side bts 4-koma in chap 212.5 page 7 is the way akasaka-sensei tell us that his "instant Bullet" is much better then kaguya war. AND I AGREE. hahahaha

or

telling us kaguya war > oshi no ko. lol please don't attack me. ._.v

This legit has to be one of the best comedy manga man. It’s legit the first time a manga has actually made me laugh audibly. Solid 9.2/10

Users who are viewing this thread