Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 201 - Koyasu Tsubame wants to Overwrite

@mayo
It wasn't clear whether he took the picture or was given it and just showed it off without consent, though I don't know all the details around the legality of minors exchanging nude photos. Obviously it's ethically wrong for him to be sharing it either way.

The chapter with Ogino gave the impression that he was actually just a bluffing wimp, given how he changed schools when he became paranoid Ishigami was out to get him while suspended. I thought calling him a "ringleader of shady business" might entail more than the affair and blackmail attempt.

@mayo Personally I think I'll stick Zaibatsu as translation team. This chapter almost made no sense until I switched over to them

Dex-chan lover
Read Zaibutsu's translation if you don't want to be confused and misled.

Dex-chan lover
Ogino isn't at the school anymore guys. Better fix this before it causes misunderstandings.

Fed-Kun's army
At least a new I can recognize translaing this #dropout for life!

Dex-chan lover
The plan is ok.
But is this what Ishigami really want?
We only see the side of the plan as the planer aspect till now. Hope we see the Ishigami though on this very soon.

@googoober
lol, zaibatsu is easily the best out of the three, which part of it is confusing? and i would even take the shit scan over this one

Fed-Kun's army
I think doing this without ishigami approval is yabai. But if ishigami really want justice i hope ogino and his family all end up in jail.

@Drimson @ocelot_777 Yeah, Tsubame is a third-year, while Kaguya and Shirogane started as second years, but I believe a whole academic year has gone by since the start of the series. They had the election for the following years student council. Shirogane was doubting himself to whether he should run or not because third years have to worry about university admittance, but ended running to spend time with Kaguya.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami wanted senpai... Instead gets justice
PS: LOVE KOBACCHAN

Dex-chan lover
this might be not what he wanted, but he totally deserved all the justice he received

Mxc

Now that I think about it a bit more and honestly hope I'm wrong I think this is Tsubame-senpia's answer to Ishigami's confession. The answer is no but Ishigami will once again have a proper chance at love.

My idea is that Tsubame knows that once she graduates after she turns him down is that he'll be sad no doubt and knowing that people won't even give him a proper look in his grade will severely hurt his chances of any girl giving him an honest look without any prejudice. She herself was warned somewhere if I remember right.

But with this Tsubame will unlock the potential for Ishigami to find love somewhere else without any prejudice. Sincerely hope I'm wrong because this feels like there's something else mixed in here like when Tsubame just tossed herself to Ishigami to be nice, can't remember the exact reason, and it feels like a roundabout way of rejecting him.

God I hope I'm wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@ClevrRaven

They are in the transition from 2nd to 3rd year, so they are still technically in 2nd year. I guess the SC election in this manga is either mid-year to mid-year or mid-year to end of year.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mxc I don't think you are wrong and I do think that this is pretty fair overall. Ishigami really only fell in love with Tsubame because she was one of the few people who treated him well. Tsubame isn't really in a position to date Ishigami due to graduating and whatnot so the next best thing is what you've said. Even though Ishigami feelings are genuine I would feel better if he fell in love with someone under better circumstances. Plus I never really liked the ship anyways

Users who are viewing this thread