Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow Ishigami
You're deserve tsubame with your effort and assertive..
Not like other MC on another Manga (SIMPzuya) who's only think with his d*ck and spend so much money with no development and still SIMP..

Double-page supporter
ISHIGAMI I THINK A SUDDEN MARRIAGE PROPOSA IS A BIT TOO MUCH AND CREEPY, BUT BOY A LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!.

GO MY KID AND GIVE EVERY THING BECASUSE LOVE IS WAR!

It's quite a dilemma..
Either she accepts after this and miko gets HB and the series continues, or she doesn't and ishigami gets HB (and prolly PTSD from relationships) and Miko will try to fix that while the series continues..
TBh i prefer the first option as i don't want to see ishigami go through this same character development again in the future. *Shrug*

this is my first comment ever and I'm using it to pray to god that Ishigami doesn't get broken from this

Dex-chan lover
Yes, pity date him ... thats a solid foundation for a relationship.

You know what? Ever since Ishigami Harem this gone downhill because Aka doesnt really have much to do with Kaguya at this point ... not there isnt (there is, there is still her father so its far from over) but Ishigami allows him to drag this over for 4-5 volumes but this is not funny any more, worst it attracted the worst of the "fanbase", that being shippers that are absolute cancer, I dont give a shit about this at all, I am not "self-inserting" into Ishigami and I dont care if ends up with a Stacy (Tsubame) like some people do, if it goes ... well Tsubame graduated so she is out of the series so thats some blessing because this is not going to turn "Ishigami wants to confess", its over and maybe we can get back to the person thats on the title and the shippers can kindly FUCK OFF! and go be cancerous on another series, like Cuckoo Fiancee or something I am not reading.

Contributor
That's putting a lot of promises into a high school-- soon college/high school-- relationship. I mean, even if she is swayed now, whose to say that it will stay that way after the adrenaline is gone? This wasn't something she decided on in a minute

Dex-chan lover
Nah, they're not going to go out. And even if they do, it won't last long after they've both come to terms with Tsubame's feelings. Situations like this are tricky, but if one person pulls away, it's usually a lost cause to begin with.

He's only in highschool and this man is promising her the moon and the stars.

HE SELLIN!

Dex-chan lover
And this is how my ship sinks. As expected, Miko will win in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread