Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Why did I have to read this before sleeping. Why did it have to happen to Ishigami. Why does it have to end this wayyyyyy

Ishigami is now human again, no more ISHICHAD, now Iino is in a bad position since if she were to step in and do it she would be a consolation prize... And we shouldn`t say no the secret Glasses route. He actually has a bunch of girls after him! GO ISHICHAD RISE AGAIN!

Group Leader
I JUST WANTED OUR BOY TO BE HAPPY,

I DON'T MIND IINO ROUTE BUT FUCK MAN.

@Xical
Ishigami is not so low that Ino will end up as a consolation , a proper arc will be there where their relationship develops properly, or maybe Aka-Sensei cud pull another one on us by actually bringing in someone completely new
by dammit my ship sank hard , I really wanted Tsubame to be the one but I guess Aka saw it necessary that Ishigami be heartbroken once for his character development

Double-page supporter
FUCK THIS, I DONT WANT IINO ROUTE
HAYASAKA YOU'RE MY LAST HOPE. PLEASE

Fed-Kun's army
Don't make the IIno route just so Ishigami gets a consolation... ffs
Not like this

If after this he gets together with Iino i'll be so disappointed.
After Hayasaka's arc the manga was getting a bit weak tbh, but I hoped this stuff with Ishigami was going to pay off...
oh well, let's get back in a couple of months.

Dex-chan lover
well one big F for our best boi that got his heart broken, poor Ishigami but I actually have some hopes that the obvious development with Iino will not be crap and we could get surprised (like him ending with no one by the end, but happily married in an epilogue or smth like that) or even Osaragi pulling the win outta nowhere (hardly likely)

but Aka sensei has shown time and time again, that the series is a good one, in comedy or seriousness.

Fed-Kun's army
This is still RomCom right ?
Aka-sensei be like : AHAH plot goes BOOM

I think it's too soon to say miko is some consolation prize
Maybe they will have some development later on
Don't know what ootomo deal is

Users who are viewing this thread