Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami Shipwar is now ended!!!!

Long live IshigamixMiko shipper

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap
no man, it's pretty obvious that it'd be upsetting. there's no way tsubame didn't think it hurt him, especially after all the shit he's done. but he did his best to make it clear to her that he would still be friends with her. also, men hiding their feelings is a cultural thing

Ahhh man, you just hate to see that happen, at least he took it like a champ in front of her

Dex-chan lover
Ah man... seriously why, author why?... and don't tell me the author is going to pair him with the other girl... that would make this arc trash...

It gets better because the feeling of love that the person rejected had dies and becomes indifference, it will never go to the way it was before it become feelings of love.
And some psychoanalysts says that staying friends with ex, is a sign of psychopathy and narcissism
qube8wC.png

Supporter
Be strong, Ishigami! You're just at the starting line, and it's a big world out there! Cry it out, and then stand back up and keep moving forward.

... is what I would tell this person if they actually existed. I guess those words are for the readers who self-identify with Ishigami.

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap it's different, Ishigami never wanted to become Otomo lover, He just wanted Otomo to keep smiling and happy with her boyfriend.

Group Leader
@CBFlap I think Tsubame does know that he’s gonna be unhappy with her answer which is why she did the whole rumor thing out of guilt. He may have acted ok afterwards but I don’t think she’s gonna stop feeling guilty.

The last few pages imply they’re gonna keep being friends/or atleast some kind of contact sainte she graduated so he’ll have time to process he’s feelings instead of what happened to Ootomo-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread