Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Wow. A fight with Ootome. WIth everturned cups. Just wow.
"Every time I reject someone..." It always happen like this.
"As long as we make it past the initial awkward phase, it'll get better", lol. This one was funny. But, oh well, I hope it will be like this.
And yeah, holy shit, he was amazing. Let him cry.

@Harsh_Solanki but it's true! He spoke for all of us!

I have huge respect for Ishigami, he had the biggest growth in this manga. He even managed to not cry in front of her to not make her sad on her graduation day. Stay strong Ishigami we are with you.

iino : "i love you ishigami"
lord ishigami : "i love tsubame senpai"
just a what if scenario xD

but F for our lord ishigami, come back strong my lord

Damn, that hurt to read. Knew what was gonna happen and still hurt. Rip Ishigami. There’s someone better for you still there.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, he is strong now? It's the exact same thing he did for Otomo. He suffered but didn't let her know, so she kept smiling.

This time, he didn't let her know this rejection was so hard and devastating for him, just so she could smile during graduation. He make it sounds he was completely fine with the rejection. Ishigami is in a loop actually. Back to square one ?

Dex-chan lover
So the plan she made was just for made up with the guilt that she know she has to reject his confesstion.

And now, Iino's arc incoming.

Double-page supporter
finally this arc seems to be ending. now he can get with miko and the story can move along.

Users who are viewing this thread