Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Again. Posting with haste only ends up getting the post shut down.

Of course, anyone and everyone are free to try. But it's best to remain within the timeframe that keeps the author/publishers happy.

My opinion is that Zaibatsu has done an excellent job with translation & typesetting. Thanks @bedsales for the updates!

I'm looking forward to today's Part 2.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see Iino happy, but I don't want to see her as a consolation prize for ishigami.

Alright it was a fun ride y'all, but I'm out. Aka-sensei is obviously pushing iino route which is arguably the worst choice of the three, I've lost interest in this for now.

Fed-Kun's army
RIP

Fs for my hommie Ishigami

How can Aka-sensei do Tsubame this selfish... my lord. Ridiculous useless character till the end
I hate that IIno is gonna be his consolation prize or second plan.
This manga was top-notch till now but recently had a few questionable details. If this is the way things will go, its stupid.

Ahhhhh... That really hits you right in the chest... One part of me is sad, because we've seen these two people grow closer over the months, but a small part of me is now getting extremely excited about Iino's arc (although a lot of time will have to pass until Ishigami gets over his feelings and for him to even consider Iino), which will, undoubtedly, be amazing. Aka never dissapoints.

Edit: why tf are poeple mad about getting Iino route? It was setup this way long ago. Also, the guy doesn't always have to end up with the girl he asks out. This is realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread