Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
Damn it, I knew this would happened but I just wanted to believe in it. I am really sad for Ishigami, Tsubame was the first girl who he actually tried to pursue. He worked so hard and yet...I feel my heart cracked. Pls just let my boi Ishigami be happy.

Double-page supporter
And here I am watching the tsubame ship sunk abroad SS Miko but damn Ishigami really has grown up

Dex-chan lover
F for our fallen brother I hope Miyuki comes and gives our boy a bro-hug T_T

FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't just think about all this is made for making Ishigami to stay with Miko.
But now i think about it a little bit, feels more like Ishigami is too attached to Senpai to just doing that, and if im not wrong he is the favorite character of the mangaka.

Honestly the development of Ishigami has been amazing. At the end of the day I just want him to be happy.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Dont type F. Instead, type how proud you are for Ishigami growing more than the majority of manga protagonists. Ishigami as a character got my respect and kudos to the mangaka for writing and drawing

Users who are viewing this thread