Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

@CBFlap
Wait, he is strong now? It's the exact same thing he did for Otomo. He suffered but didn't let her know, so she kept smiling.
I hadn't noticed, but this makes sense, and i fucking hate this type of thing when a guy has to suffer just bc he cant make some bitch sad

Makes me wonder a bit. Does she really feel attracted to him in any way? I mean, they almost had sex, but out of her guilt maybe? I can't describe it, but I think the one with the problem is her.
I see her as the person who can't commit to somebody out of just plain fear of end up splitting up. She might prefer friends (a lot of them) to share memories, but that's it.
Personally I can't empathize with a character like that. I mean, ishigami overcame his own fears and confronted her with his head straight and that felt like an awesome personal development. But Tsubame just thought of a way to guilt him back (a bit of a stretch) like you'll be my friend, because I got out of my way to help you big time. If he drift apart, he'll be the A§§ that left the person that did the most for him. Se even got plenty of people backing her up.
I know she meant well, but that's a lot for a simple dude to handle. He'll only be forced to pretend something for a long time until they find somebody else.

I really was wishing Ishigami wouldn't be wasted on Iino tho hhhh
I stg it's going to go that route

Fed-Kun's army
> her breasts have mysterious power that draws in gazes

what? ishigami, it is a mistranslation? it is kind of true but not inspiring, her back makes more sense

It's not like they can't still be friend, but seeing her with other guy gonna hurt like shit and straight NTR himself. Our boy deserves better.

@Thmsoares
I do understand her not wanting to hurt ishigami , but does she actually believe that bullshit she's saying? Real friendship between a man and a woman is possible, but not when the 1 of them has an unrequited love for the other. I feel like she's just leading him on by saying that whole spiel. Yeah, it feels like shit to break someone's heart, but she should've just rejected him and gone separate ways. Staying close to him as a 'friend' will only make it harder for him to give up and move on.
EXACTLY, staying friends after a rejection just fucks up the guys mind (and it's worse when the woman has no sense, and keeps talking about other men she dated of fucked)

Ishigami-F.jpg

whoever my man ishigami to be a partner with the end I will support it. our man deserves the best ending.

well i already know tsubame-senpai exist only for cracking ishigami from his ideal world
i wont worry about ishigami, now he is a chad, rejected by one grill? there is 2 grills waiting him, after this i hope iino vs kobachi for ishigami bowl

I'll be waiting for the day to say "are you winning, Ishigami?" when he finally gets someone to really be with.

Users who are viewing this thread