Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to take a seat

Hold on I thought kaguya and shirogane broke up last chapter?
And sudenly the guy that I dont remember appear.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrana No, I think she just meant that she wasn't going to Stanford with Shirogane. She wants to stay in Japan to gain power in her family, but that power will let her be free to be with Shirogane, rather than being put in an arranged marriage by her brother. They'd just be in a long distance relationship.

I wonder if this guy will be Kaguya's fiance, to reunite her family and the Shijo family, or at least make a temporary alliance.

Jesus, Mangadex's comments always seem drunk. You are obsessed with NTR and shit.

He is Maki's brother, a nice guy, we saw him on the trip to India but he has been mentioned several times before, as Shirogane's main rival (the only one to have beaten him in the study).

That said, in the original fable he represents the emperor, so some have speculated that he was the selected boyfriend of Kaguya's family.

Dex-chan lover
I can already guess a couple things from these new characters placement, it's gonna get INTENSE

if you're gonna snipe, you have to be better than the group you're sniping

you were not.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Shindou is back. The real protagonist of the series.

Dex-chan lover
First my god this was hard to read and you know for a series that takes place in a school it feels weird seeing them in class like normal.

Fucking hell, El Hermano de Maki is here
thumb_g-pepe-on-twitter-sweating-pepe-ii-electric-bugaloo-pepe%E2%80%A6-49235180.png

Users who are viewing this thread