Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
still a trash waifu, that kitty seems far more interesting

Contributor
Waifu is a bit generous. Let’s be real, she’s basically his cocksleeve.

Did the trash, cocksleeve waifu get break that early... I'm expecting some more resistance in five more chapters... hahahah!!! too much hentai content in mah brains

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they did get their comeuppance...
Though, I can't say I'm a fan of rape and mental encroachment. Who do you punish when your enemy no longer even 'exist' as a person?
Maim, scar, break, anything goes short of killing if your goal is to hurt someone on the long term.

Dex-chan lover
Bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu bait waifu.

Aggregator gang
How did the citizens not recognize their own princess?

Contributor
@Signa
Maybe she doesn't show herself much since she treat peasant and those who aren't noble as lowlife?
Who knows.

Fed-Kun's army
@Signa
MC's Heal capable of changing one's appearance remember? Maybe her hair colour changed or something...

Double-page supporter
Just wait till the waifu regains her memory or get a small bit of her personality back.. your sow will bite your dick off.

Contributor
Little wolf girl at the end looks soooo vicious. I want to hug her.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, mangs, keeping her alive and next to him forever. I feel like that just indefinitely drags out unfinished business and means he can't move on. Every day he will wake up and see this person he hates and can't be done with it. Also a liability if somehow she regains her memory, she will know his secrets, as other people mentioned.

page 15 her smile..she is just a clueless person now so i hope ma boi only fks her..or he lets her
regain her memories for the ultimate revenge act 😎who knows

Users who are viewing this thread