Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
i'm lost. is this another flashback? not only are the faces so damn similar to begin with but the plot just jumps all over the place between chapters. it's so damn confusing

Double-page supporter
@Doomer @HyperKillSpree
My guess is that this is a flashback to show why the little sister is one of the "bad people" in the eyes of the MC. She's just been introduced, so the author needs to find an appropriate way to get the readers to loathe her guts.

Dex-chan lover
If this was supposed to get me to hate the little sister, it failed. I like her most out of all the bad guys so far. She's very efficient and teases in a cute way.

Contributor
She is indeed evil and need to be punished and join the mc toy party. 😂

Double-page supporter
Scorched earth tactics are very well-established, and nerfing established villains to make new villains seem worse is much more disgusting IMO

Will our cute MC healer boy get to have sex with Freya’s sister?? I love this revenge manga :3 it’s 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Yes we know they are deviants and all but this chapter didn't do much to show how the little sister is worse than Freya because they are in war with the demons and as such what she did is just what is expected from a war without no regulations...

Double-page supporter
You really don't need to show me this to get me on the side of the demons ya know.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
But given their objective is to exterminate the demons why would they have any regulatiopn for their war with them?
Wouldn't that be more like "You didn't had to put so much effort in it and just let the ones running away go." kind of thing? It's how I understood it at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread