Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 26.1

Dex-chan lover
Soon he will fuck the future demon lord! 😁 And Norn the other way.

Dex-chan lover
Why just restoring the corpse ? You should have altered it so no one know it is hier.

Doesn't this chapter give off a different vibe than the previous ones? Or is it just me?

Supporter
@LichHunter

some of the ones where he meets the girls have a similar vibe. the recent chapters have been where he executed his revenge, hence the lighter vibe of this one may seem out of place.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT
so they show rape and sex and all that stuff
but don't show nips
kinda…
huh?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how it will be like, when the brainwashing wears off?

@RWorld isnt it more like he wiped her brain clear and injected false memories? cant remember and dont want to check lol

Dex-chan lover
Clothing serves more of a purpose then just fashion. The way he is treating the clothing boutique, he might have just gone to a fabric shop and just bought rags of different colors and patterns to wrap around his women.

I get the MC only cares about removing the underwear, like a wrapping for a present, But the women actually have to where it on a regular bases. It is not practical to where clothing that malfunctions frequently, or to be used in a way it wasn't designed. It can cause problems, like in the middle of a fight, when you are on the run, or in a setting that it would be inappropriate to suddenly strip.

Contributor
I hate how they censored the death of the Sword Bitch, she was fully ate alive in the novel, here just died because sex, they changed the events too, in the novel, Kearu already knew those things from early, still nice chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Mpmpz14 Ahem, there's no sea nearby, sir. I don't believe a swimsuit arc is coming in the near future. (I'll gladly eat those words if I'm proven wrong though)

Users who are viewing this thread