Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.2

@joel7686 I don't know what you mean by he could've make the heroes better people if you read the earlier chapters when he went back in time Freya and the others were already rotten to the core they were nothing to do there and if you mean going back in time further than the 4 year then that wouldn't work either since he only gains his power after being designated as hero if he had gone before he would have just been a regular farmer boy since the only thing he gains from the previous world is his knowledge, there's a reason why he had to prepare himself before Freya showed up or why he still ended up getting drugged again or was being overpowered by a maid. And how are you reaching so much to defend norn's actions I mean I like her too but this just ridiculous, she is a literal sadist who kicked people around to death for fun and telling me she wasn't enjoying it? How is her action help bring peace to the world when she was trying destroy the single place of peace between humans and demons? Everything the characters do here being the MC or the heroes and Norn is just fucked up nobody will deny that but if by your standards genocide (which is what she was going to do in that city) is more excusable than rape then those are some fucked up standards you got.

@JoyBoy316 genocide its a bit too much to describe what poor Norn did, 1 small village and 1 city that half of the population was made of DEMONS the enemies of mankind, that's not genocide, that is just a small sacrifice that resulted on world peace!
That until the protagonist comeback on time to rape Princess Norn, yeah that's worst that the small sacrifices she made for world peace, and she was successful never forget that, Norn plan brought peace to the entire world, she was not as evil as the protagonist is being by raping a child for crimes that she did not committed and that were completely justified.
And yes, he literally have the power to brainwash anyone while becoming stronger, he could made all the heroes pure and peaceful

Its child rape vs world peace
You can make the right choice i believe in you

Dex-chan lover
Called it.

This is sooo damn edgy that it's actually entertaining.

@joel7686 she didn’t do it for world peace, she did it for the Empire. The village was to serve the Empire. The plan before the restart of the world was to help the Empire, probably so that she could get recognized by people, like her sister. Exactly how the city it was to fix the bad relations they had with the other Kingdoms, helping you guessed it, the Empire.

No intention for world peace whatsoever.

Group Leader
@JoyBoy316 mc is too fuckd up in head so even if his powers can be used to save he won't ,but that understandable since he got torututed too much I wonder where this heading

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't thought the author would do it, but here we are seeing a loli-ish character getting raped. Truly madlad. Well at least he's keeping her around, at least he would "love" her? Since Freya was so important to him these days that he never even abused her at all anymore.

Dex-chan lover
With a power like his capable of full-body modification, couldn't he just make everyone part of his harem?
also, loli rape banzai

Wait are you argumented bcz of someone fiction imagination art? LMAO

Oh right everytime and everywhere western SJW always there. Even in the hell, the western SJW must be there.

We did it boys!! At first I felt bad for her that she got rapped then remember this Sped as bitch was the reason his family got raped, imagine the pain she went threw when she saw the boy she raised rape her and then she had to bite off her tounge. now i have no pity for any person who is related to Norn in this situation. I get so much pleasure from this

Users who are viewing this thread