Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.1

Group Leader
@0DvGate my theory is he will make other men rape the cannon here because yaoi rape is the only thing missing from this series so far (I don't think I have ever seen yaoi rape this should be interesting) and after that the healing hero will genderbend the cannon hero into a hot dark skin big boobs thick thighs tomboy childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
@b4nji

Setsuna's his second slave, he bought her because he wanted another party member and she was filled with as much hatred as he is. Now she's just filled with his dick.

Double-page supporter
@Kiyothehero That would be a very interesting turn of events if that came true, I hope at least some of your theory comes to fruition. Very nice.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit bad at this point for Norn and even Freya since it was clear they were raised poorly

I hope the cannon hero gets rape too, I demand gender equality, both sexes should get rape equally.

Dex-chan lover
canon hero needs some nice ass fucking, by a dragon or an orc if that's possible

PoH

Seeing Norn like that really creeps me out, good job author.

Double-page supporter
@PoH me too. I don't know how Keyaru can call her his sister and still keep a straight face

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh I want the worst for the cannon hero.. that guy is the creepiest out of his subjects.

give em' equality served on a silver platter.

Love how most people here thinks Canon Hero will just be an easy target like others as
he's actually fucking OP even compared to Keyaru that he's essentially one of the main boss

Users who are viewing this thread