Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.1

@Temeraire bruh he raped the shit out of norn and made her lose her memories and turned her into his "sister". Pretty sure the revenge is gonna get gruesome when they recover their memories

Dex-chan lover
@evandark
And don't forget about the uproar it'll generate online from the Hyper PC audience that don't even watch or read this lol
As soon as the anime drops I fully believe eveyOne will be talking about it regardless of censorship

If people thought interspieces reviewers or Uzaki got a lot of hate from "mainstream" due to being what they were then this will break records like a great REEEEE across the Hyper PC community. Lolol

Prepare for the storm that is to come

Dex-chan lover
So his revenge against that sociopathic monster was to make her happy and cheerful? Neat

I guess it Just accepts that it's trash at this point.
Good on the MC for it at least being a mess up on his end and not intentional though.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!!! The black wing village!!!! Aaaahhhhh I can't wait to see
Guren!!!!!!
Though it's probably gonna take some months to get there... ;-;

Btw why the sudden change of names... There are already official romaji names for them...

@kaminomikan Same studio for the first seasons of DxD, expect good stuff things.

Reject censorship, embrace hope

Who else wonders what would happen if the two princesses end up remembering who they really are and realize what happened to them? I wonder if they will either hate MC and try turning on him, realize how messed up they were and seek redemption, or will their altered personas still be in control and be thankful to MC for basically recreating them into
There is also the possibility that their originals will also somehow develop feeling for MC due to BS plot, probably lean towards how the feMC from Big Order is as well.
@Justking14 I would say depending on how it works he either sealed her true self behind the little sister persona he created, or he just completely destroyed her identity and rewrote it using bits and pieces that were already there and threw in some of his own.

Dex-chan lover
@Izayoi98
Originally his plan was to give back the princess her memories the moment he was done to accomplish his revenge, in order to make realize that she aided him in destroying her own kingdom and suffer the humiliation of being the sex toy of the commoner healer she despised so much. Look like now he think is better to keep them this way.
I'm sure if they would remember their past and realize what happened they would try to escape and/or kill him.

Dex-chan lover
> Norn/Ellen, look alike Esthelle from Gacha manga series. Thicc thigh, little sister vibe, sweet, plot, just exactly like Norn/Ellen

> Sometimes, i think of Iblis as Nyotengu of Dead or Alive series. Iblis would be Nyotengu's mature form, and .... and ..... and ..... (continue it on your mind)

Just the right amount of rapey, moe, and serious plot
10/10 would Kyaaa! again

Double-page supporter
The author better not pull any punches and have him rape the men too.

Can someone help me i leave do t remermver when i stop reading the wn but i remembef it was when the wolf girl arc end some chsmpter after that

Users who are viewing this thread