Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.1

@Riger now that you bring this up, thinking back on how episode 1 of Goblin Slayer caused a shitstorm I think this will literally break twatter

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the chapters are split up like this. This isn't a criticism. I just honestly don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
ZH25Ytv.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious how Iblis is already trying to call the shots on deciding the order in the harem. Poor Setsuna, tho, so many thots out for MCs dick, lol.

Group Leader
Finally Ellen! ❤

By, the way, speaking of cannon hero, official subs for trailer on upcoming anime confirmed that his name is actually "Bullet", not "Brett".

Watch him turn the cannon into a shota and rape him as well , jesus fucking christ this manga

Dex-chan lover
dammit i'm not hyped for the gay*ss mofo...
but still no Iblis smash lol

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 Because this is published in a web magazine. It's technically a monthly, but the chapters don't actually have a fixed release date or chapter length, and many mangaka for whatever reason tend to release more than once a month and vary their released chapter size, including this one.

However, most of the series releases are numbered so that if you group them together, same numbered chapters (e.g. 31.1 + 31.2) will make up a proper "monthly sized" chapter, which is relevant when it goes into the printed tankobon version.

Dex-chan lover
@Napul They are planning to make and Anime out of this? How? If you censor the sex and the violence you have basically nothing left!

Users who are viewing this thread