Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
just made me think, what if it was. just a dream and none of it were true that he reincarnated from his previous life? lol

Dex-chan lover
As i read this i get the feeling it’ll end like a doujinshi i saw recently where the guy dies after underestimating the elven chicks tenacity despite having a nerve overload from timestop sex... which honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if something similar happens in this lol

Dex-chan lover
>author is always reminding us that healer hero is a redpilled human

Hmm... Let's see... You lost your village, lost the girl you loved, lost your character, girls around you stay with you because of lies... Yeah, I can imagine your happy life after this is over.

Dex-chan lover
Saying the plot twist right now: After everything he will realize that what he did was not correct and restart again as what he should do as the healer hero is to heal the world and not get revenge on others.

I don't know what is going to happen that's just a prediction.

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU That's kinda the point I think. Everything bad that happens (that he's frequently the center of), he just uses as further justification to keep on his warpath. He's going to reach the end and have none of that happiness he thinks is waiting for him. Would not doubt that demon lord seat would look mighty tempting once the very world itself fails to give him what he wants and he starts screeching for revenge.

Unless his brainwashed harem can somehow fix him, I foresee a very depressing end for him.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@SUBARU Yeah well, sadly it ain't gonna be that easy...

The Cannon Hero is actually one crazy prepared depraved SOB.

Group Leader
Did this man really go "kukuku... I can't wait til I bring justice to the wrongdoer and achieve world peace..." The more he talks the more he reveals himself to be a pure-hearted guy.

Dex-chan lover
He's referring to himself in third person, he's really lost it now.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, having a goal after your revenge is a must. Other isekai that is a revenge story does not had a goal after they had their revenge. But here, we can imagine where his life will be if he successfully act on his revenge

Why do I feel like even though it's tragedic the fact that he do this for his happiness lift up the tension a bit

Users who are viewing this thread