Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
@ gaigous:

Also,if is was the hero semen that need to be inside the ones that wants to level up... then,they(the rapist) should be the ones that have to be anal/oral raped.

I love corruption themed works, but I understand it's a bit niche, so I'm just happy it's getting more attention as time goes on.
@gaigous so am i pal , you have such a nice taste there , especially when the character suffer . i might be ridiculous but honestly seeing a character suffer , despairing , breaking in anguish , and any dark things makes me feels great ?

Double-page supporter
@CucarachaEnojada That raises a really interesting question: If you had to have gay sex, what would you need them to do, to make it less horrifying for yourself?

@zetsubouzanto Oh! A comrade! I just love it when characters are dominated, especially the very confident ones with large ego's and ambitions, watching as their bodies and minds are broken and transformed into something darker and more subservient is just amazing.

I just wish we could have lived in an era where true VR existed, the sheer potential for XXX content with such a thing........

Ah, I see, I am surrounded by men of culture. Now then, let us enjoy this fine corruption literature together, friends.

The MC has already met with the Demon Lord and she joins the Harem and she's the only person aside from the loli fox that wasn't brainwashed by the MC.

If you're interested you can read the novel here

https://lnwnepubs.com/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi-sokushi-mahou-skill-copy-no-choetsu-heal/

BE WARNED THE MC is PSYCHOPATH! Also it is good to mention that he is successful in his revenge, but the way he did it is very brutal.

meh

if only the hero is just like tate yuuusha, just focus on his job, healing
not having Op shit like a "heal" that can destroy enemy with one touch

BE WARNED THE MC is PSYCHOPATH

Not really.
He's +- the exact opposite, he's cold and calculating to the point where he swears to not kill/screw over his enemies in this timeline if they are not exactly the same abnormal arses as they were in the first timeline.
He also does not indiscriminately kill people.

Just because his revenge in cruel to the point where it's +- the same torture level that he had to suffer through doesn't make him a psychopath.

I'd rather say: those who abused him and his comrades to the point that they (i.e. the protagonist and his friends) long for revenge are the only psychopaths in this series (and there are a whole lot of them, the worst of them are the homosexual heroes/knights who rape people for fun,which is quite fitting to their queerness).

Still,the story of the novel gets boring and repetitive really fast,
and the mc turns into another harem-seeking asshole that has nothing more to do than killing people for revenge and adding new women to his harem (at the point where I stopped reading, he already had 4 women whom he regularly [i.e. every night] shared the bed with)

I guess Dungeon Seeker has a better main character, though I dislike how all these stories always try to please their audiences with sex stories which make the main character just look like a 08/15 villain that threw away his humanity for the pleasure of power, women and the thrill to kill other humans.

Contributor
Repeatsign.svg

Double-page supporter
Probably one the fuckup/mindfuck isekai i have ever read

Group Leader
@Asriel
No, he actually is a psychopath.
I'm reading the novel too and he actually does show the emotional deficits generally associated with psychopathy.
Though that's part of what makes him interesting to me in first place.

But yeah, it rather does start to fall off after the first arc.
Biggest problem is that the author doesn't really take the time to figure out how to properly build up the various arcs. So they end up feeling rather flat.
It still has some interesting/unique aspects, but it's really not where it could be.

@Asriel i study psychology and from 90 out of 119 study cases that involving psychopathic person , here's a checklist to identify if a certain person is a psychopath class A (the murderous one) , if a person have at least 6 points checked he is a class A | FYI class B is the non-murderous one but absurdly chaotic mindset

1. Cold , and or Logical , and or Calculating , and or Serene under-pressure (MC : not serene but check)
2. Sadistic (MC : check)
3. Have high tolerance to violence (MC : check)
4. Highly lustful (MC : check)
5. Have faked charming personalit (MC : check)
6. Systematic , Carefully planned person but sometimes acts irrational (MC : check)
7. Have mostly blue and orange moral compass (MC : he has vengeance-based moral compass , check)
8. Have no qualm about killing (MC : check)
9. Fatal Flaw : Pride (MC : not yet in manga but in ln check)
10. Have killed at least a person (MC : check)

TLDR : So in conclusion : MC is classified as a class A psychopathic person

FYI add this checklist ignoring the no.10 to identify class B , if at least 14 points checked , your country might need a special task force ready in case when that person ascend to power .

11. Have unstable personality while most of the time acting like any normal person in their surroundings
12. Clock Master person
13. Anti-Social
14. Can imagine at least 10 ways under 1 minute how to kill a person logically and systematically
15. Can imagine at least 10 ways under 1 minute how to defile / desecrate / humiliate something or somebody logically and systematically
16. Naturally Talented at Holistic-approach problem solving a.k.a. Looking at the bigger picture
17. Zealous , Devout , or a Jingoist person
18. Have slow-world perception (they feels more time in 1 second than a normal person)

Class B is what you call schemer that usually hides behind a shadow . They definitely have no qualms about killing , but they understand that life is priceless while having no empathy at the same time , simply speaking moral compass and empathy are purely academic to this kind of people . Class B is highly regarded as dangerous as all dictators are classified as one , and most of the time they can actually hide most if not all 18 checklist consciously while class A can't and most likely preferred not to .

Users who are viewing this thread