Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

discovered this and read it all in a single night. now im left craving more and can't wait for the train wreck the anime will cause haha

Dex-chan lover
@oreo91 Now go read the Web Novel, it's worth it 👀.
There were also some cooking chapters/jokes throughout the WN, so read from Volume 1 if you can ./

Dex-chan lover
@Unknown2102 Nope, still continuous, I think. Stopped reading cuz I'm lazy af and don't really have that much time to do so ;-; But it's pretty good edgy shit! There's even a cute fox girl! ÒwÓ

Just from the tags i thought it would be bad but wow! This is peak hot garbage. Cant wait to see all the drama when this gets animated.

Dex-chan lover
@Unknown2102 By now it's Volume 3, Chapter 20. Well, Volume 4, Prologue, actually. I also stopped reading at Volume 7 (?) cuz there was no one who wanted to translate it for a while, and the ones who did required a subscription to their site... I didn't know about novelupdates tho lmao. Go read it there (novelupdates), there're all the chapters up do date (I think) for free xd

Smart and brutal protagonist going Dark Souls on the bastards that tormented him horribly. It’s pretty sweet. Like a heavily toned down Ubel Blatt.

As far as the whole thing about
humans being bad because they conquered demi-human lands and enslaved them
, in real life, the victims of such things always did the same and far worse to each other so I’ve never understood why I should feel any sympathy for them. I don’t. It’d be like hating someone for mugging a mugger and treating his mugger victim like some sort of innocent saint. Totally ridiculous. Sure, maybe the
demi-humans
weren’t like that, in which case they were just unlucky as harsh lives breed harsh people.

Users who are viewing this thread