Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

if the anime does well then prepare for another controversy like with what happened with goblin slayer

Well i hope it will have the same level of quality that inter species reviewer had

I was at chapter 17ish and I reached an enlightenment.
The setting here is literal hell. Everyone is either evil, retarded or abused. No sane person can ever exist here. Its impossible. Even I as a reader feel like I'm going crazy with each next chapter. Its like I'm reading some lovecraftian forbidden texts that sap my sanity.
Hence only the doomguy can exist here. Someone who can share qualities of locals while at the same time does not belong. Mc became the doomguy.

hmmm saw the tweet about this getting an anime and the replies said this is basically a huge fucking trainwreck so here I go, let's give this a try...

edit: ...yikes

edit 2: this entire thing is just a massive bruh moment

Wow. This was a ride. Way way different than the stuff I usually read. I never have thought I would dislike an ENTIRE isekai world. That is something.

@Imoutodere Why so butthurt about others calling this a trainwreck and saying yikes etc.? It is objectively (OBJECTIVELY FACTUALLY FACT) a trainwreck and deserves all the "yikes" and other synonymous reaction comments. The fact that it's a trainwreck is what many people are here for, besides bobs and vagene. If you can't handle negative comments about this series then stay away from the comments section :p

Users who are viewing this thread