Kaii-san to Ore - Ch. 20 - The Longing that Never Goes Away

People need to understand that not everyone need a lover to live a happy life, don't judge people base on Hollywood's culture where they change husband/wife like clothes

Edited: Like when a man's parents have passed, he may still misses them for sure but it's not like he's gonna find someone to replace them cause his parents are irreplaceable for him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People need to understand that not everyone need a lover to live a happy life, don't judge people base on Hollywood's culture where they change husband/wife like clothes

Edited: Like when a man's parents have passed, he may still misses them for sure but it's not like he's gonna find someone to replace them cause his parents are irreplaceable for him.
lmao, don't know how you could include 'hollywood' in your sentence

Dex-chan lover

Emotion towards parents and partners/spouses are completely different things though.

Also the global average for divorce/cheating is like 30% and if I remember correctly, for the US, it's like 40%-50%... so... that tells you a lot about real relationships everywhere.

Emotion towards parents and partners/spouses are completely different things though.

Also the global average for divorce/cheating is like 30% and if I remember correctly, for the US, it's like 40%-50%... so... that tells you a lot about real relationships everywhere.
You missed the point, the point is people should never judge others that they are gonna have a miserable life just because they've choosen to not have another lover after their love one died. It's my bad mentioning parents, I should have used pets as an example instead. Like when people lose their dog, finding a new dog is not a guaranteed way to make make you feel any less lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread