Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 110 - Episode One Hundred Ten: Here, they engrave the first step of their promise!!

Dex-chan lover
Pulling out big moves but the most effective is The Power Of Friendship because evil alien has no friends and doesn’t understand love DUHHH

Dex-chan lover
They finally bring it back! I had completely forgotten about the sentience of that worm that is still inside him. The anime was a good reminder.

The worm, for some unknown reason really wants to kill all the kaiju.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty decently executed ass-pull.

I'm both not surprised by the turn of events but intrigued by the ramifications thereafter. Going full Kaiju will probably be the tipping point in this battle but it will also likely mark Kafka as a danger to society. Might even get locked up for it.

There's also the possibility he can't turn it off after one minute and loses complete control and he's to have it beaten out of him/force his human persona back to the forefront, all of these I'm sure will unfold at some point in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Watch out #9 it's the strongest ass pull yet! At this rate I give it like 10~ before #9 retires or is exterminated

They finally bring it back! I had completely forgotten about the sentience of that worm that is still inside him. The anime was a good reminder.
lowkey I feel like all the bad pacing we had before was just so this chapter can be out after the anime was done

Dex-chan lover
Was about to ask which chapter did the worm appear, nvm, this is MangaPlus so I can't go back & re-read anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread