Kaiju No. 8

Aggregator gang
Clicking on this in the new section is the best decision I’ve made.

1pg3b2.jpg

Aggregator gang
This is pretty Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Double-page supporter
Enormously fun thus far, I hope it maintains the brisk pace and great comedic timing.

Dex-chan lover
i loved pochi kuro now i want to see what else this guy can do

cant wait for anime adaptation calling it now the pilot has everything a perfect episode 1 needs

Contributor
Officially licensed in MangaPlus as Monster #8. It feels a bit weird to replace “Kaiju”, but that aside the translation is on point. I recommend reading it from the original source, although it will need a few chapters to catch up now.

Also, apparently the guy who did this had Yuki Tabata (Black Clover) as an assistant, which is neat.

Double-page supporter
Finally picked up by MangaPlus. Too bad the series is still 2 chapter left. Hope they can simulcast same as the japanese.

I hope the scanlator doesnt drop it after the mangaplus make the official version

Please don't drop this series because of the mangaplus license. Their release is inferior in many ways, the translations are inconsistent, the page quality is bad at best and terrible at worst.

Official release by MangaPlus.
jqqz92.jpg

Current fan scan.
kz0s4f.png

All the pages have strange checker-boarding artifact too which is extremely obvious. I could go on but you get the point.

Users who are viewing this thread