Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - The mythril negotiations

Supporter
You erase hundreds of years of war from your mind. People have held murderous grudges over less. Personally I find his stance entirely reasonable. Though he should honestly know his place, that he's just a hired thug, not someone who speaks on higher affairs.

Dex-chan lover
"Missing the waifu, this chapter," says a knocker with a glowing rod.

Yeah, that adventurer guy smells like trouble along the way.... Like he's connected to the creepy church full of pedophile bastards or something

fuckface mercenary man is being rude. Even if you have a history and reason to hate demons down to your bones, please don't act outside of your job description. Especially if you are advocating for an option that will result in more bloodshed.

And don't look down on the "D rank" that can beat you down with one hand.

Double-page supporter
First steps to peace. Hopefully fuckface won't start a ruckus and find another group of dickheads form the demons' side and start the fighting again

Dex-chan lover
Well... Isn't this just a perfect world where mortal enemies can just agree on a stock market price of goods and shake hands on it, like a thousand years of war didn't mean a thing.
Well it's fantasy, so fine I'll let this one slide for now. They better give me more pantsu though to make up for it.

Ofc supply the enemy side with weapon material, it won't backfire to us at all right? Right?

Dex-chan lover
@gregger Ugh, ever studied history? Aside from war reparations in most modern post warfare also meant providing aid to re-establish the economy of certain countries giving clauses, rights among other things to the winning party of the war, making sure the enemy state can remain solidarity and not fall apart, while also being a productive member of the global community.

I do agree with this being a rushed and romanticized version, but if you can get 4x on something that doesn't lead to immediate inflation of currency that would make the economy crumble, you sure as hell would take those terms with any sort of medieval capitalist mindset that was already in the brooding (mercantile way of thinking).

Edit: Non-political, but historical fact that the US would provide funds and or weapons to both sides of a conflict (even when they themselves were "at war" against them) sometimes even providing intelligence and or more weaponry to a third party that might have interest in the conflict, just to keep the economy flowing.

Users who are viewing this thread