Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Sauna Date

Dex-chan lover
Except that with her strength both oral and normal sex is a life threatening issue if she ever tightens her legs...

Fed-Kun's army
@Sinkai_rahl
Biologically he's fine. She's able to procreate, she's fair game. The 18+ constraint is a societal norm that is assumed in our world, and not even that universally.

Dex-chan lover
Wut? it felt kinda unnatural how he was like "You know what? imma stay here and fuck you real good".

Dex-chan lover
Good pairing, if there ever are any heros or demons he can't handle, he can just ask his wife to kick them silly. MC is a chad for not dragging this out for +100 chapters and everyone's happy, we readers are happy, well, aside a few holier-than-thou people on this thread.

I just remember that demon chick is going to crash in to their life soon. I bet she is some bs childhood friend that never really showed him any feeling tell he was gone.

Dex-chan lover
fDvqJ3d.png

im liking these protags who just admit their love. tired of playing grab ass with the whole blushing and looking away thing.

I don't like how the pace jerked forward to Dariel not only staying, but becoming a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread