Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - The answer

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your hard work on these translations, @KidLinch.

I hope your real life situation will recover and allow you to reach at least a point where you do not have to worry about daily neccesseties anymore.

Aggregator gang
F for this series, right when it was getting more interesting
anyways, Thanks for the translations! It meant a lot for everyone and was awesome to read each chapter when they came out

Beat him to a pulp for destroying your house! Right now!
(A shame it's not in his character)

Double-page supporter
Betting that humans killed the hero's family to make him commit full time to the war.

In chapter 1, Dariel claims that demons don't use human weapons since they prefer magic. And you see hero's family being killed by a sword.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this. But does this mean the whole group will be dissolved or are you just stopping translations for this manga, and if the latter is the case then, why?

But thx again for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Who knows who he is, but he looks like he will have the dough to pay for the repairs.

Thanks for all the work you put in translating the series, KrakenKid!

Former hero truly believes that it was demons that killed his wife and kidnapped his son, true is obvious the humans to begin a war or something like that. Hero never saw who did it and he can't believe that humans killed his family.

I'm glad dariel go throught female hero, forcing him with that letter was a shitty move from her.

Fed-Kun's army
as expected.. demons were not the bad ones.. humans are those who wants a war, and i bet it were not demons who killed that mans family, but humans to provoke him into kill those demon
generals

Users who are viewing this thread