n03OvJk.png

cxVGuO9.png

and it gets darker, like, dark.....
TqHTTXv.png

Te3cSrG.png

l8VsfZy.png

YKh3dcW.png

Double-page supporter
Found it disturbing at first but it's really actually cute. Latest chap has me on edge. Looking forward to what happens!

(Fyi I'm not a furry)

just 6 more chapters to go, it seems raws realease rate is really slow, its a pity, i really like this heartwarming pet revesal situation. Also, im a furry hater, but this get my approval as (mostly) cringe free .

Haha,

this is somewhat cute :3.

Fluffy wolf and a weird human girl combo works well.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she not craft something. Cook, make a paper air plane anything that a pet normally would not be able to do. Code anything to communicate. If I was in that situation I would be making comics using the writing pad.

Double-page supporter
@vodspod probably cause she's either a waste of a human that can't do jack shit or she is not too stupid and incompetent to realize she could do that.

i'm not bashing on her, it just to only 2 possibilities that explain away her lack of action.

Double-page supporter
@Random_Passer-by my understanding of how mangadex works is "Pub. status" means in the country of origin, not the translation or web-published chapters as in physical copies like for example [a series is finished in some JUMP but still has no volume compilation is complete.]

this is going on the assumption that web chapters are released several days after a physical copy to not cut into sales.

In one of the chapter its mentioned they know humans are very inteligent and crafty, and prohibit groups of them forming since they can become dangerous, so i guess they are seem as we would look at a monkey; plus they are man-eating monsters, maybe the demon king won in that world and they are fully aware of human abilites.

Users who are viewing this thread