Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I'm weak to cute and elegant elves

Lidy is number one waifu for me....

Fed-Kun's army
Any idea what chapter of the WN volume 7 covers? I got up to 152 with the previous translation group before they stopped, so I am wondering if now is a good time to get into the LN.
The fan translation stopped at 3rd chapter on Volume 3. so there are plenty to be enjoyed.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly never. It seems like so far Eizo is stubborn on not leaving any progeny. And even the LN chapters that happen in the future where there is a historian trying to collect data on Eizo doesn't seem to know whether Eizo's 'wives' are really wife in true sense or just took his name as a family. At the very least, there's no mention of kids.
WTF! :worry: That's a very retarded thing a jp author could write. Thought I've seen worse already, but seems like I was wrong. Why were they even living with Eizo till the end omegalul :facepalm:.

Dex-chan lover
You mean from slightly above where she wasn't actually hitting? She was hitting the part of the shoulder people use to break down doors with. And lower on the upper arm.
The first hit was shown as impacting exactly where I noted, and the 7-hit combo that was shown afterwards showed her hand windmilling all down his upper arm, starting at his shoulder, once again (note the position of the "1 hit"). I also said especially; hitting other parts of the shoulder still hurts, just nowhere near as much.

Enjoy a Cambridge source. https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...we-get-older/2CB8EC9B0B30537230C7442B826E42F1

U of Michigan source: https://lsa.umich.edu/psych/news-ev...s-by-faster-as-we-get-older--here-s-why-.html

Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-time-seem-to-speed-up-with-age/

and finally, a study done to actually document the differences: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-27419-4 (and the WebMD article that summarizes it for laypeople: https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20230418/why-time-flies-faster-with-age )

The fact that we percieve time moving faster as we age, and generally why, is well-documented. The exact mechanism (eg. nerve damage, nerve complexity, signal patterns, etc.) isn't known for sure, yet, but the link between memory and perception of time still is acknowledged.

Dex-chan lover
Because not everything has to be for sex and romance. Sometimes it's nice just being with people close to you that you consider as family.
Author writes a harem manga where girls pretty much after one or two interactions become member of said harem. Ofcousre readers going to asume he is going to get intimate with atleast one.

Since "waifu collecting" is hot now, MC is going to play pokemon with this worlds women. He has a beast, dwarf, human and an elf close to be captured. i'm waiting for demon, fairie and other animal based beastwomen. If Mr. author is ballsy enough we might even get a goddes to add to the collection.

Dex-chan lover
Because not everything has to be for sex and romance. Sometimes it's nice just being with people close to you that you consider as family.
I wasn't being serious about sex* :pepehmm:. And just by living with some people doesn't make it a family, it's just cohabitation. Surely, you didn't come into existence because of the latter.

Dex-chan lover
If Mr. author is ballsy enough we might even get a goddes to add to the collection.
That's exactly what I thought when he made that mini-shrine out of nowhere after 20 fckn chs since coming to this world :kek:. Also, he was emphasizing the fact that there are no deity in it atm.

Dex-chan lover
The first hit was shown as impacting exactly where I noted, and the 7-hit combo that was shown afterwards showed her hand windmilling all down his upper arm, starting at his shoulder, once again (note the position of the "1 hit"). I also said especially; hitting other parts of the shoulder still hurts, just nowhere near as much.
I can't relate to that. At all.

Some of it is talking about growing bigger while getting older, or symptoms of aging, which is irrelevant in this case. Elves have a static size and don't age for most of their lives.

Other is talking about the level of rest, your ability to focus, and your previous knowledge. That means she should be experiencing time passing slower, since she is focused on his task and actively learning new things.

This is focusing on looking back on time passed, which I mentioned, new experiences, which this is for her, and the way you think and act, which isn't directly tied to age.

It starts talking about longer periods of time, longer than a year. This is not relevant here. It also states that the current time seems faster if it's a novel experience, but the hindsight of it seems longer. This is in conflict with the other links you provided, unless they're referring to the hindsight view of events, which follows what I originally said.

and finally, a study done to actually document the differences: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-27419-4 (and the WebMD article that summarizes it for laypeople: https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20230418/why-time-flies-faster-with-age )
This one compares children to adults. That's a lower age span than what's relevant here.

The fact that we percieve time moving faster as we age, and generally why, is well-documented. The exact mechanism (eg. nerve damage, nerve complexity, signal patterns, etc.) isn't known for sure, yet, but the link between memory and perception of time still is acknowledged.
Thank you for providing these sources, but they don't counter what I said in the context we're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't being serious about sex* :pepehmm:. And just by living with some people doesn't make it a family, it's just cohabitation. Surely, you didn't come into existence because of the latter.
Of course not, but the idea that only those blood related to you are family isn't really accurate either. It's clear it's more than just "Oh we live together" with them, but rather actually having eachother's backs through thick and thin in a way they are family in all but name.

Fed-Kun's army
Any idea what chapter of the WN volume 7 covers? I got up to 152 with the previous translation group before they stopped, so I am wondering if now is a good time to get into the LN.
You can use cover as reference, IF the girl are on cover it's story about them

Dex-chan lover
WTF! :worry: That's a very retarded thing a jp author could write. Thought I've seen worse already, but seems like I was wrong. Why were they even living with Eizo till the end omegalul :facepalm:.
Well, they all kinda inferred about him trying not to deal with the outside world much and Eizo is fully aware of their attraction to him (especially Samya) but as far as the LN has been translated, it's also clear he's kinda made ot clear to the readers he's not gonna lhave a child... so far anyway.

Basically in the future chapters, which are the prologue and epilogues for each LN, he really is largely a mysterious figure and the ones ones the historian manages to find and interview (Lidy, Rike and a few others) also don't tell much about him. He probably asked them not to say too much ig

Users who are viewing this thread