Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad the catgirl doesn't also have human ears. I hate seeing that. It's so freaking disgusting.

I like it so far, I'm slowly starting to love this current trend in Isekai manga where the main character just wants a simple life instead of being a hero in a fantasy world.

guys calm down on the voting. wait until chapter 5-10 until you start to vote, so you can get a better feel for the manga.

first chapter had me waiting for the next, and the second chapter was quite good

probably gonna stick around

you know what? lately i've been wondering, is working in Japan really put that much stress that everyone wants to have a slow life?

btw, i'm doing a slow life here too, by open a business. i can playing game and have fun while still getting money.

Gonna have to wait this for a while to stockpile some chapters
:D

Cause the update time is discouraging to read it every time it come updated... :p

Was iffy with this after reading ch. 1's intro but the cute catgirl got me hooked.

We are two chapters in, and for the life of me I don't understand why he hasn't asked the cat girl to marry him yet. Not very realistic, IMO lol

If it were me, I'd choose to have just the resources to make my hobby into a living. I wouldn't want to suddenly be a genius who can make anything effortlessly, I'd rather learn how to do it along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread