Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life

Aggregator gang
Man this seems really good, wish it had more chapters out lol

Contributor
@Daeat
The series is fairly new especially the manga adaptation, to begin with. So far the manga have 5 chapters and chap6 will release in 5 days (25th GMT+9) so far.

Honestly I like the pace and theming but after reading the thre chapters back to back twice, something feels off -
when entering the city, his smile is "from 20 years sales experience" but next page he complains about being unable to sell anything because "he was in software development"; kinda incosistent, same with the "cheap" knives - ch2 "they are fairly easy and can be mass produced" while in ch3 he states "replrenishing stock will take a while" after selling 9 of the "cheap" knives.

Is it the author or TL?

Contributor
It's Christmas month so I guess the gang probally busy irl till new year, we could get chap4 around january 🤔

I remember this one. I tried to read the WN a while back, but got annoyed to the point where I dropped it. This novel/manga about blacksmithing doesnt actually know how to blacksmith. You would think that the author writing a novel about blacksmithing would do at least a little bit more research into the topic. Even in the manga you see him quench in water, and later on he starts casting weapons that are supposed to be custom made quality blades. He basically commits every cardinal sin in smithing that exists and further perpetuates inaccuracies about smithing. If it were not for these gross inaccuracies in the smithing itself, I would have liked this series a lot. I admit it is mostly my own issue because I know too much about real blacksmithing, so I am unable to suspend disbelief to the necessary degree to enjoy this series. The bottom line is story is good if you can ignore the errors in the actual smithing descriptions.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

12.10.2020 - 03.12.2020

R.I.P

Reject Scans

More translated chapters never.

From Reject Scans discord:
tinYaCm.png

Dead translation after three chapters that was fast.

We're back on track, found outside help don't worry, and and we didn't announce anything of being dead or disbanding plz stop putting misinformation @marconii2002

Users who are viewing this thread