Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life

After the isekai boom now it is isekai slow life and food manga.
Is there no standard for these manga

but

This manga specifically isn't that bad 7/10

If this becomes a weekly manga the potential is higher than expected 😳 definitely a must read and follow minimum an 8 but it has a potential for 9 and if it has more chapters in, it will be a 10 definitely

This looks way better than other slice of life isekai and the protagonist is not some oblivious horny know-it-all teen, that's an 8/10 for me.
And thanks for the translations, the work is appreciated! 😃

this this is fun, mc got its cheat skill but the plot going soothing that is because he is an adult, he got to know what slow-life really is, and he surely self-aware of his special existence in that world, not chaotic isekai that goes bing bang bom from the very start and all. 10/10 sofar

I always wanted a blacksmith themed story. Glad that I found one. Definitely putting this on my list.

Dex-chan lover
It's disappointing that once again the blacksmithing is "OP" and the MC doesn't get to gradually develop it but I like the story itself a lot.

a shitty copy of something already done thousand of time. 0 originality.

There doesn't seem to be enough blacksmith mangas, looking forward to more of this! Thank you for your time and effort in the translations.

I really, really like this. Samia reminds me of one of my cats, makes this one even better xD
Especially because she's drawn in a really interesting style, not like the usual 0815 cat girls.

So essentially, I'm here for the art style and the cats.

Users who are viewing this thread