Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life

@saitoh514 I haven't read the web novel, so it may be different there. But in this manga... if you swap the boxes for heating/cooling with quenching, then you have a very simplistic view of the process. He doesn't get into annealing at all, and god knows where a blacksmith in the forest is getting high carbon steel, but you at least get the concept of shaping, austenitizing with the quench, and tempering with the heat/cool cycle. If you swap the boxes.

Perhaps a translation error?

Ok some of yall are blacksmiths or sumthin cuz damb man yall acting like yall are professionals

PXT

Pouring molten iron into a mould... This guy is making wallhangers to scam people...

@Unknown009 there are always people like that and ism like that sometimes too cause I hate it if something is just it works cause magic ...
but most of the time u have more fun reading stuff if u dont do that so just leave them be

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here for the cute girls, interesting story so far though even if the blacksmith techniques are off

Contributor
@anak_sampah
Always go for 3 chaps first and see for yourself. Judging the series by just reading chap1 only is like rating the anime that just have ep1 so far.

Dex-chan lover
@zafalpai I'd usually try out a manga if the rating is above 7.5, but this one's description is just bland that I need to ask for confirmation from the comment section.

Alright then, I'll trust the rating and see it by myself. Thx for the reply

Ah yes, another isekai that will always have one of these:
- Go on an adventure
- Live a slow life
- OP Cheats
- My Job is "weak"
- Trying to be "normal"

Users who are viewing this thread