KAKAO 79% - Ch. 153 - The Limit of Obstinacy

Dex-chan lover
Commenting the actual chapter, I hope this isn't going to just end the story there with them getting together, I really enjoyed the silly stuff and other characters and I want to see more of that

Thoroughly expected her to mess up or undo the tie at one point. Maybe next chapter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love this!This manga is long and it did take 152 chapters for this to happen but it's so worth it???

Fed-Kun's army
all i did today was rewatch bojack horseman so... going on to mangadex and reading this HAH. HAAAAAHHHLIVKSDVKSSGG THA NK Y OUUUU

Uh... What the hell are they doing? Feelings or not, he has to go. Doesn't mean he needs to be romantic with the senpai at all, and he can get away if she's inappropriate, but he has to.

@kronix
Hey,

How is it going?

What an interesting job you have, being paid to read webtoons. How did you get that hook up?

Or perhaps you are a masochist . . .

If the above two situations aren't the case, perhaps you don't realize you can stop reading without penalty whenever you want!!!

Seriously, dude, you can stop.

Just close the browser and go.

No penalty.

Just go.

Reading of your unnecessary self-inflicted pain of reading a webtoon you hate is distressing.

Just close the tab, and everything will be all right.

Remember.

Take care of yourself, because if you don't, who will?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzabc if you didnt notice the majority of people in the comments think this shit took too long, which is true. If you are bothered by my comment you are able to block me or ignore me you don't have to write me a poem on how triggered I got you.

-Love

Kronix

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy are you one of those people that believes all comments and opinions should always be positive and fluffy and snowflake-like because fuck criticism?

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't bother with kronix, he's a guy that goes commenting several stories complaining about absurd things like why 15 years old in a Shojo aren't having actual sex at the tenth chapter

Group Leader
Although it took a fucking 150 chapters,
I adored this series and I do think there was development.
I’m so happy this finally happened :)

Dex-chan lover
Yes they finally addressed the important issue of the necktie. I was kinda wondering why he put it on. He looks so different, but it's nice. ?

Wow. The first part of this almost had me in tears. He's literally begging her to face the truth and reach out.

from the time i saw the name of the chapter, "The Limit of Obstinacy", I KNEW.

Sidenote, when yuu said "Like I'd go." and smirked, I LOST ALL TIES TO SANITY

Users who are viewing this thread