KAKAO 79%

In the words of Steve Harvey...

NANI?!!???!?!?!??!?

(not really a spoiler) Seriously though wtf, how?! Was this foreshadowed? How you could spend THAT long in highschool and not only miss that your old BFF is not only IN your class but has a similar name? I am so confused......

Dex-chan lover
@Apackof12Ninjas
Yes it was foreshadowed:
Since the beginning it was shown he was up to something beyond just messing around,
While on the beach he reacted at Tsubasa mentioning Ai
Before the school trip it was shown he had that photo of Ai in his phone
During the trip he mentioned his mother having a bad fame because she remarried
That description in fact matched Ai's stepmother in the following flashback, and she mentioned having a son the same age as Yuu's.
Shortly after the flashback still during the trip, Yuu came to learn that his surname was Natsume, but he he took it more as an ominous coincidence rather than thinking they're related.

Then again it's still the first year they're there and they transferred there after the year started so just some months passed and
as explained everybody just kept calling him Extra Guy because Yuu's nickname for him stuck (however there's the fridge logic of how could they miss the name in students lists and other paperwork, or during roll call but apparently even the teacher just kept calling him extra guy).
Also no, there isn't any indication that Ai is actually in that school.

@entryhazard Wow thanks for that! I guess the series releases have been so far apart I've totally overlooked or forgotten about all of that. I'm totally gonna have to re-read the whole series with this in mind now. Talk about the long con.

Group Leader
It's been over a month since chapter 162 was posted and I don't know if or when amplified will resume scanlating the series, but I'm not sure I'd even wanna read the next 9 chapters. Not really a
Just by looking at the icons for the next 9 chapters on comicojp (see the Raw link), it appears that the series has been sidetracked (derailed?) by Tendou-san's backstory with chapter titles 迷子(1) - 迷子(9) [Lost Child], and, as of the time of this comment, the arc might not even be finished yet! What the hell happened to Tsubasa's search for Natsumi-san???
Hahaha! Less than 24 hours after I posted this message, amplified posted chapter 163. Since I couldn't care less about Tendou-san, looks like I'll be skipping the next 9 chapters (or more).

I really look forward to reading about tendou, i honestly have no idea how her story is gonna go from the whole rejection and everything. and where tachibana is going to factor

i'm sorry but i can't bear this manga anymore
the two protago are ultra dependent of each other ? 'kay happens all the time in real life too ther's often someone who you will always be dependent of
But yo what's the shit will all the other caracters in this ? the two protago are in their own world ? we can't intrude ? wtf with this psychologie bullying for some worthless reason and all
and it seems the whole world want to fuck up some more their relation every time they take a step forward they get pushed two step back. The reactions of all the side cara are always so wrong

sorry for the outbreak i was momentarily frustrated

So, gotta ask. How is the story so far? I read this back when batoto was still up, but stopped when plans came up and never got the chance to catch up. Should I start reading this or wait as I will most likely read from the beginning as I don't remember much.

I dont understand why the author gave this manga with such a title. I mean, it's literally too sweet

Contributor
Man, fuck this. I skimmed it and its literally "WOW FOR SOME REASON WE BOTH ARE MADLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER BUT WE NEVER GET TOGETHER, BTW WE COME CLOSE TO GETTING IT ON 10 TIMES BUT NOPE IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS. ALSO THERES USELESS MELO DRAMA FOR A VAST MAJORITY OF IT THAT COULD ALL BE CURED BY ONE OF US SAYING "HEY LETS FUCK"" for 150 fucking chapters.

literally garbage.

i get that it has pretty mature and good character dynamics beyond that but jesus fucking christ i cant get behind this when its entire premise is reliant on both characters being absolutely retarded. this is why i filter out the drama tag usually i guess, christ. Waste of an hour.

@riku_93 its really good imo, The main leads are fully interacting with their feelings now, more backstory is finally revealed (ooo twists!)
Its still been super funny and i'm always looking forward to a new chapter even though theres drama (but its romance so its expected at least...)

Right now they're kinda showing a backstory arc on a character most people don't really like though, so thats gonna be a long ride, also the main girl's problem with her past still feels kinda shallow from our perspective? Maybe its because i don't see it as that big of a deal, but she certainly does.

Definitely something i'd recommend reading.
and for the guy below me (VoidR), if you always stay away from drama because you dislike that the characters don't have sex with each other and have dramatic romance drama (like most romances), then i'd probably continue staying away.

@ugonna100
Thanks for the summary. Probably going to start reading this soon then. Just wasn't sure if I should or not since I see a lot of people annoyed at the two main lead and the current arc. Didn't want to start something just to be pissed or annoyed by how the story is progressing and only read it because I have already invested so much in it.

This might be a good side to telling about 'love that grows between close friends'.
And at the same time it's very frustrating to follow.
Seriously, I'm very sorry for the guy than with the heroine. He is way too considerate. And the heroine refuses and thinks something that actually makes the people around her suffer. They think, but too charged with unexpected, even almost odd - triggers.
The drama is too far drawn, long-winded, and the type of problem raised is not interesting. They both complicate things, the reason they use is too stupid to accept.
'I LOVE YOU AS HOMO SAPIEN' - sometimes the mixture of jokes almost made me laugh and annoyed at the same time.

What is more interesting for me is, problems between individuals but not about love.
I don't call it a very great reading. No.
Zannen, I choose to drop this.
Final score : 3,6/5

Users who are viewing this thread