KAKAO 79%

Started binging it last night and got to the part after the flashbacks. Honestly the story drags on way too much. I skipped ahead and even though I thought it was really near the point of them getting together it still takes another 60-70 chapters???

LOL. I feel like it shows how bad the pacing is when I can't even binge it without feeling it's dragging.

Contributor
@Anonymous24
I'm pretty sure it's about Tsubasa being the OnlyOne™ for Yuu since she's the only one who gave him a sour chocolate, which he actually liked as opposed to all the other sweet chocolate that he always gets. So, she's the one who 'gets' him (pun unintended).
I mean, I don't think there's that much thoughts behind it.

Fed-Kun's army
@amplified Thanks a lot for all the work you put in the scanlation for this manga. Hope you will keep doing it at some point since your work has always been of high quality and that I wish I could keep reading that in a language that I can actually read...

I'm actually far more invested in Tendou and Tachibana thats why keep checking up on this series.

Mostly Tendou though she deserves a happy ending

Thank you for your hardwork @amplified !! This series is worth of rereading and I've lost count how many time I've done it since this story came out ❤️❤️

Side-characters are imo pretty well written and developped, that's one story where it's quite enjoyable to know more about them.
The pacing early on was quite tiresome due to some back and forth between both MC and overuse of drama & plot device for no reason except extending and streching the story for 40+ chapters...
Yet, the story as a whole so far is quite enjoyable.

Thanks @amplified for your work.

Group Leader
KAKAO 79% OFFICIAL EN
Smackjeeves has started an official EN version of KAKAO 79% (link above) so we’ve decided to stop scanlating the series.

All currently available chapters are free. Please support the author and the series by liking the chapters, leaving comments, or in any way you can.

Thank you for all your support these past ~3-4 years. It’s been an honor to scanlate KAKAO. (I’ll keep the chapters on Tumblr and on Mangadex for now but I might take them down if I receive a notice.)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work. The official one was so far behind 😭 But definitely will paying for it.

Wow I didn’t know smackjeeves was still alive, let alone had official series.
Thanks for all your hard work during all these years

When you have to wait another 133 chapters until you can read the rest of the chapters ;((((

@amplified Thank you so much for translating this gem for us..... I know you've worked very hard and you also want to support the author. But can you plsssssssssssssss plssssssssssssss plsssssssssssssss continue this story... I mean I will grow white hairs till the time smackjeeves will reach up to 175..... We've been waiting since long for Ichinose and Tsubasa to officially become a couple and now when they are finally going out after 170+ chapters, we again have to wait for 173 chapters!!!😭😭😭😭😭...... I love this manga so damn much..... I even joined mangadex for it.....I promise I will support the author by reading the official version but plssssss continue it😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
Kakao 79% and other comico titles are now available to read through Pocket Comics (iOS | Android). Please support the official release!

Also, please don't mention the scanlated version there or post screenshots of it on social media anymore. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread