Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 24 - The meaning behind that heat

Dex-chan lover
Ibuki´s Mom best Mom. :clap:
No, he's not as dense as you think. He's much more... :notlikethis:
HER SMILE, OH GOD!!!!! HER SMILE!!!!!! :glee:
Thank you for the translation! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
As stupid as the author is unimaginative for not being able to think of any other way to slow-play the romance.
Unfortunately I have to agree here. I will never fully understand the "I don't understand my own feelings" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately I have to agree here. I will never fully understand the "I don't understand my own feelings" trope.
I'll be generous and say you can occasionally get away with it (sparingly) but our guy is beyond dense, he acts like he is pre-pre-pubescent and does not, in fact, have even a conceptual-level understanding of romance let alone physical attraction. For her to make ultimately make a pass at him feels ... questionable ... now, because hey - you can't consent to something you can't comprehend.

I like slow-burn romances, I like the "awakening to your childhood friend" trope, and there's a lot I like about this manga but I'm going to injure my eyeballs if I roll them any harder. Hopefully the author will exhaust/resolve this situation so that they can move on to something more original. You know, like having one of the MCs get told they have to move to France or something, so that we can have a dozen chapters of "I can't confess to you now because it would break your heart."

Dex-chan lover
QxKfCYn.jpeg

Supporter
Ibuki's dad can get fucked.

Don't even get me started... while working on the chapter we were all saying very cough not so nice things about the father. Chauvinistic PoS.

What is CLRD?
Redrawing, basically. Mostly Japanese signs that go over the characters and need to be removed - thus the missing parts on the characters need to be redrawn so that it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread