Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Just Pretend That Didn’t Happen...!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don’t really see the MC to end up with the twin tail girl

The best ending will be for him to end up with his first love tbh.

The sister is also a second but it kinda gives a sad ending for the one with a fiancé.

Sister route is weird.... They grew up as real siblings even if there is no blood connection. It feels especially cringeworthy in this series for some reason. 🤢

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder that everyone who whines about the sister route based on them being grow up together would do the same with siblings that didn't knew each other before but has real blood relations. I don't even know why there are so many freaked out about it, since brocon/siscon is an often used trope in manga. Not having actual relations between them is basically making it legal, unlike most similar stories.

not sure why ppl are being so sensitive about this. The brocon imouto is one of the more well-known anime/manga archetypes

sister route is legal now so yeah its fine. the sister here obviously loved her brother before knowing that they werent blood-related

Contributor
freed.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Zikakuto I agree. Doesn't matter if they're blood related. They've been raised as siblings for years and it would be weird that all of a sudden that they found out they're not blood related they want to hookup. The situation is like finding out that your sibling was adopted. It doesn't invalidate how you treated each other before.

Users who are viewing this thread