Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Haven’t You Figured It Out Yet?

Fed-Kun's army
So is the brother real or not? What is this crap and why can't he just end up with Hiro like a normal person!

Double-page supporter
Both of you Nagi-kuns! Run! 😳 Everybody´s giving off incesty vibes or just messing with you. Get out of there and run for your lives!

Double-page supporter
@hawk49er That actually makes sense... Get Nagi to marry Sachi and get Erika to marry her Brother. The only Question is why but well see
(Well granted the Brother is real in the first place)

That whole time i was waiting for Hiro to pull out the sword and give the surprise gender reveal

>manga trying desperately to convince me the non blood related little sister is a viable ship
Can you not.

Dex-chan lover
Nagi got an accident and lost his memory from childhood

He is the Erika brother

Well, if you look closely, Nagi's "brother" has ahoge hair (that weirdly-pointy-haired that often found in every idiot MCs), which Nagi doesn't, so I'm pretty sure Erika's brother (and Nagi's by blood) is real and the father somehow tries to hide him, or like the other theory says, that brother has engaged with... You know who.
Remember, we're talking about the author of Yamada and The Seven Witches, that twist-after-twist Manga roughly ended in 200+ chapters, so it's too early to tell which one's lying and which isn't.
Nagi haven't talked with his biological mother, right? Neither she ever seen again after the first chapter, only that photo is the clue of her (which I don't buy it if it's her in the photo), so I'm guessing she has the key to connects every dots.
You're too naive to think that Nagi's harem will only between Hiro, Erika, and Sachi. We haven't seen The Senpai, The Kohai, The Yandere, The Kuudere, The Bitch, The Gloomy, and every type of girls that always come in MC Harem's life. I bet Yoshikawa-sensei has ton of tricks up her sleeve for this Manga, so trust her and her works, weren't we satisfied with the ending of Yamada, right?

Dex-chan lover
The brother is a lie. Nagi life is a lie. Also, I can't see how Miki could build a sane storyline that justifies all of this.

@c0c0c0
Father of rich family wants to get non-rich people away from his wealth I guess? This would only be true if he only cares about the family he raised and not his actual biological offspring though, which would be a completely valid and understandable stance to have imo.

Has he stablished contact with the other family and now Erika and Nagi know about each other? Well, yes, but moving away or sending each non-compliant family member to a boarding school solves that. And he can sever ties with them whenever.

Aggregator gang
ngl, I thought the dad was about to get punched in the jaw for saying that

Users who are viewing this thread