Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Haven’t You Figured It Out Yet?

Dex-chan lover
Please no, Saci is still not a valid option. Honestly, he needs to have a talk with Segawa. Being engaged and still keeping him in her corner is not okay.

@kazunya I think she does. The memories are probably real. Or maybe he is just a stranger who came to play with her which would be fucked up

Fed-Kun's army
Idk but ya'll... But the Dad is an interesting character for me. And while I do agree that he's a big asshole, I think that's what makes him a great and interesting antagonist to this type of plot.

Isn't he retarded ? At this point, Nagi should at least suspect him on doing the switch on purpose. It seems clear that it's him in the picture, why can't he consider it ?

@SlingToken I don't agree. He doesn't need to do all of that. At the end of the, it's his son, his real and legitimate heir and on top of that, he is competent. He can just pick him. That's not what he is looking for

Maybe .. nagi's biological father is trying to keep his biological son away from his wealth .. since they've almost no emotional bonds between them?

It's big brain time. Tf with this all confusing stuff.

It's really funny to read all your theories. I think the author just got it right to make all of us confused with this story. Don't know who's gonna win, but let's enjoy the ride.

@Draggador Would have made sense if he didn't push as much to join their family as he did.

The manga keeps me guessing but I'm quickly getting annoyed with the cliffhangers and all the other shit tbh.

man what if hiro was erika's 'brother'. both have black hair and their gender can be mistaken since they were children. maybe that's why nagi's father said nagi doesn't have a brother 😭

Bro what the actual hell is wrong with this series. This gone from bad to worse each chapter. Why the hell would that guy even suggest him marrying his little sister? HUUUUH????

Ah this chapter gives the wacky parents alot more context now the question is why does the girl know about this?

I swear to god, if the imouto wins I'm done with romcoms mangas.

Fed-Kun's army
Just my personal feeling about the MC's situation. Not about to criticize the manga, the manga is good and I'm happy to read this manga.

What I hate about this situation is that it feels like the responsibility only falls to the MC. The other characters only wait and expect the MC to do something.

His fiancee (sorry, I'm bad at remembering characters' names) blamed him because he asked about what was wrong with her just recently without telling him that she was troubled before. The black hair girl (in another chapter before) had an expectation of the MC for breaking her destiny, and she also was mad when the MC's scores were worse than before, but she never really helped him. For his sister, I forgot the scenes about her, so idk. Don't forget about his real father that makes him troubled everytime without really giving him an actual hint or help.

It feels like everyone is being tsundere (not being honest and always troubling the MC with their own behaviors) and in the end, do nothing. They have many expectations of the MC but they don't help him. They're being a burden for him, and I bet they will all be angry if the MC is stressed and running away from all of this, they don't think about putting theirselves in his shoes and maybe, they'll do worse when they're in the same situation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just so confused as to what is going on
Why did this turn into theory time I thought this was a relationship manga

Okay so apparently, the father reallllllllly wants his "son" to get married into the bloodline of either of the sisters for some reason. I can understand if it was Erika because his (biological) son and (adopted) daughter is perf right? But Sachi is no where near related to him in any way, so what's the point in bringing her up?
So the question is, why does he want his son to marry someone from that family.

My only theory is that he wants their families to combine because of some sort of love for Erika to have the family she never really had? idk that's the only think I could think of.

But that didn't give an explanation at all for that photoshopped picture and weird memories of Erika that apparently never happened??
UGH WHY IS THIS MANGA MAKING MY BRAIN HURT FOR NO GOOD REASON. I swear if there is time travel or dimensional beings...

Users who are viewing this thread