Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Haven’t You Figured It Out Yet?

Dex-chan lover
@DoctorMckay idk he seem to have planned everything including the switch if he didn't want anybody to get his money he wouldn't even plan the switch in the first place. heck making them sign a Prenuptial would also solve things and not complicate everything.

This truly is a Couple of Cuckoos just for all the craziness that's being shoved around by the author

If Nagi stays with his sister, it is still incest (even though they are not blood relatives) since they were raised as brothers and only discovered the truth little time ago.

The more I read the more it seems like an incest allowed, since Nagi and Erika are almost like their brothers

If I'm getting this right, isn't the father implying that Nagi is actually Erika's "older brother"? In actuality, Nagi didn't realize his little sister changed because Erika and Sachi look the same? Idk, this is super confusing.

My bet: Nagi is 1 or 2 years older than Erika. So He is the big brother. Erika was swapped at birth with the rich family 2nd baby (probably an accident), and that baby didn't survive... (tragedy time). Some time later (when Sachi comes around), the rich family found about the baby swap. The parents have a talk and decide to leave everything for later as the kids grow and talk about making Nagi and Sachi engaged. Then Nagi somehow loses his memory and then they decide to give Nagi to the Uminos because some kind of trauma or mental relief (They needed some place to take care pf him and be afar of the Amanos because "trauma reassons") waiting for him to regain his memories. Sachi is too little to have awareness of the situation. Time passes and we have the start of the manga.

How old was Erika when her "big brother dissapeared"? Just as little as the family picture of her and Nagi as Amanos.
And that explains the part of "my only son".

All the parents are in cahoots. If either of the girls marry Nagi is a win/win situation

Bonus: Nagi is Hiro fiancé from before the swap is discovered.

@contrasena I kind of hope everything you said is accurate because it's honestly very interesting and kind of funny (I like dark humor...). My only complaint is the constant cliffhangers, but I'm kinda getting used to it.

Fed-Kun's army
it just kind of hit me what if the black-haired girl's fiance's is the brother

Dex-chan lover
Ok all I got from this is that best girl Sacchie is on the table and up for grabs and if I were the MC and heard that I'd be planing for the weeding right now no time wasted.

Dex-chan lover
I would prefer for his brother to be somewhat different and not completely similar to Magi, just like how Erika is with Sachi so that it wouldn't felt like a brocon thing for Erica, and fuck off hiro

Dex-chan lover
This is where I say goodbye
For those who stay, I hope this gets better and y'all enjoy your read

Double-page supporter
@contrasena has an interesting theory, it would be cool if it turned out something as similar. With that said, I think the development is rather confusing. I think it's quite the stretch to imagine that Hiro would catch up to his plot this quick.

Users who are viewing this thread