Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - It Felt Like Something Changed My Destiny

Double-page supporter
Let me guess... smart chick fiance is the "lost" brother of the rich girl...

Group Leader
inb4 she wants to join them living in erika's dad's house

yiiiikes

Dex-chan lover
If Erika's rank moved up by 80 spots... does that mean she used to be dead last?

Dex-chan lover
Ffs this is going no where, ugghh I can't stand Hiro, like don't give him hope if the fiance thing isn't changeable, don't say "I wish you were my fiance" or "I felt like my destiny is changing", all you're doing is just leading him on some false future

Dex-chan lover
MC: You could marry your brother.

Me: These kids are going to need some serious therapy before this is all over.

Fed-Kun's army
the missing brother is her fiance and he ran away to live his life away from his toxic father who likes playing mental games with his children, calling it now.

I am getting kinda bored with this manga. I liked at first but the constant will they won’t they and this mysterious brother. I kinda just want this to wrap up. Think I’m dropping this, I don’t care who Nagi ends up with.

bruh maybe it's cuz im two beers in and it's friday but all I got from that was big circly eyes and I'm lovin it

It's like a Slice of Life, Rom-Com mixed with a character who thinks exactly like a villain from action animes(im talking about Erika's father), it's okay if the problem is just love triangle but why is there suddenly a lost brother getting mixed up?

Users who are viewing this thread