Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Do It Again, and I'll Put a Curse on You... Okay?

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Erika is best but goddamn I can't blame Nagi. Hiro got me acting up right now.

Sachi's a close second for sure though.

Aggregator gang
Wait, didn't Sachi kind of already confess? Or am I remembering wrong?

Are we really going to the incest route, and too many Segawa chaps I hate it.

Dex-chan lover
More dense than an imploding neutron star.
I mean ok, maybe he is trying to deny that idea since they were"siblings" for a long time, but I don't think throwing under the carpet is gonna solve his problems

But right now I'm in a predicament
I was rooting for Segawa for the longest time, but now I'm thinking Sachi is the way to go.
Segawa has just gotten reallllly stale with her attitude of MC having to keep proving himself over and over, to the point where I'm like, are you really worth it? Any girl should be worth having to work hard for, but a girl who keeps making you work for her without giving back is just toxic in my opinion.
Erika is okay, but I really haven't seen progress in their relationship besides the minor "poor vs rich" lifestyle checks they do. So I'm currently not sold with their ship.
Sachi so far is the one in the lead with the author reaaaaaaally pushing for them to get together. I honestly think she's end-game guys.

Contributor
The only people who enjoy incest are people who have never had a sister.

yo if a girl yanked some of my hair and said she was gonna curse me i wouldn't blush i'd request a restraining order

I'm okay with story about relationship with minor, or killing, bombing, etc, as long as it's fiction

But somehow the "ah, he's not my real brother. Then I'm legit romantically in love with him" pov is disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread