Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 25 - Weak Will

Dex-chan lover
Uehara getting upset at the manga character for being too passive. It's like he's looking in a mirror.

They said they like each other. Now they need to say it to each other 1000 more times.

Aggregator gang
"you are too passive and such a WIMP!"

Da F you said to me!? You da wimp!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you TLs. Authorsama you know the rules and so do I. Dropping this mangas what I’m thinking of… I wouldn’t get this from any good (manga)ka

Dex-chan lover
So the author both simultaneously acknowledged that readers hate it when author's drag out the romance while simultaneously drags out the romance??? Just because you are being meta doesn't magically make it okay....

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter got me irritated af, this pussy trying to shit talk a manga character calling him a coward and passive, as if that isn't literally him

Then him doing exactly what he criticized that same MC for doing, or not doing in this case

And then the random and pointless ass interruption from the employee

Good thing I decided to read the new chs of Nagatoro and Dadadan before reading this stupidity, I would' vecalled it a night right here and there

Dex-chan lover
ugh it's been a while since I encountered these confession blocker shenaningans lol

But at least they're trying, unlike the manga :x

Dex-chan lover
Man, fuck the French.

Sigh, at least some of the true feelings got across there and they both understand it. At least on their own end. Uehara you got a taste of confession there, now let's go for the gold. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the size of the fries mountain, it is probably Yamada Anna who's in the next booth.
Or that reverse-isekai elf

Users who are viewing this thread