Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Originally, I was just like the vegetation around here...

THE KISS!!! OMSGAHDJQK Sorry i'm too excited lol, now i wonder what would misumi-chan feel being kissed like that. Anyway thanks for the translation!!!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I think that kiss turned those fujoshis into yuri fangirls.

But seriously, that's one of the most out of nowhere kiss I've seen in any manga. Though considering how her body did it on its own I can tell she wanted to do this since a long time ago and her brain couldn't hold her body back anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Did Mado-Romi and those 2 other girls see them? And who even were the two other girls there?

Aggregator gang
I was angry at stupid pigtails girl for most of this but the kiss just washed that away!

Prison time! Yaaaay! :p

Thank you very much for another wonderful translation! Now we all settle into the wait for the next chapter~

This was very cute! I really wish Ai could get some self-esteem. The way she treats artists as...almost another class of human, and the way Madoromi feeds those worries is pretty distressing! But I guess that's sort of the point. Ai thinks she's not good enough for Misumi, and Misumi thinks she's not mature enough for Ai. Hopefully they both can do a little growing up, yeah!

PS: I'm not a fujoshi myself, but I do think Misumi's new character looks pretty cool!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter as usual, I love hoe Misumi always reassures Ai just by being lovely, and that was thr highlight for me, other than the kiss haha. And now we wait for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!

If their age were invert, i wouldn't be surprised, but... the more i read, the more i'm disappointed of Ai-san :/

Dex-chan lover
How is it that I want to punch Madoromi every time she opens her mouth to Ai? She is basically a classist, but based on something that's completely ridiculous, doubly so since both her and Misumi are on a high-tier amateur level. I get that she supposed to be full of herself, but god damn girl, establish some boundaries. Her utter ignorance of how human relationships actually work is a cherry on top. Too bad Ai also doesn't see Misumi as just a normal human being yet and it helps Madoromi drive more wedges into her self esteem. One could even consider it very malicious interference if Madoromi wasn't an idiot who actually believes that too.

Thank you for the tl, top tier work, like always.

Dex-chan lover
Misumi san... you almost make me cry with joy with page 29, she couldn't even face her....aahh my heart, this is too muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhh!!! what a beautiful scene, I wasn't expecting it and for sure Misumi san wasn't either xD but she's so happy!!! hahahaha thank you very much for the translation, oh no... the wait... IS COMING! x0

Madoromi still needs lots of work to become a good character... But you know what's great? the fact that even after filling Ai's san head with poison and nonsense, Ai like the adult she is immediately goes and talks about it with Misumi, immediately destroying the possibility of a stupid misunderstanding like most mangas would chose to do and drag the drama for 2 or 3 chapters! this is something I love with these two, they talk a lot, about their feelings and what worries them and together they find a way. Madoromi can't do that, she probably knows she's wrong so instead of facing reality (talk with Misumi) she attacks Ai san instead.

Aaah here comes... "I'm getting married so that means you have to get married too! idk just pick whatever or let your mom chose and get married asap!" ugghh

Dex-chan lover
God my opinion of Madoromi just gets worse by the chapter. I don't get why she has to be such a dick to Aizawa and keeps pushing people that are willing to talk to her away. I also wish Aizawa would just stop believing in what she says so much. Other that that, I really want to Misumi's fully processed reaction to the kiss and see how she is probably going to die of embarresment and exictment when she remembers it lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Madomori is still a grade A twat, but Holy cow that kiss!
I lost my shit when Ai finally went ahead

Users who are viewing this thread