Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi

seriously thankyou for translating this series, even though you said your translation was kinda off, but it still manage to make me giggle alone ehehehehehe, can't wait for the next chap urghrgrhgrh

Group Leader
@RazSenpai ah i'm happy there's one more fan of Ai and Misumi-sensei 😇

it's mostly when Yoshioka speaks in Kansai or when Aizawa starts going haywire, only speaking half-sentences, random expressions and all, that i'm completely thrown off, lol, but overall, i think i'm not that off, so i'm happy you're enjoying the series!!!

This is such a good series really makes me laugh. Its so sweet I need to get checked for diabetes. If the translations are off i can not tell. Each characters style of speaking is consistent and feels correct.

Group Leader
@cynical_dude_ well thank you for your feedback, it makes me feel even better about my translation! like the expression says, i'm doing it "by ear", and i've been constantly learning a lot since i've started doing scanlation 5 months ago! as for Ai x Misumi, they're the sweetest thing ever, you're totally right 😇

@nacasha 😇 and i can't wait to work on chapter 6!

Thanks for the effort translator, this one really hits and stays in the heart :)

this is the cutest!!! I wish I was as eloquent as the OL lol. it's so much fun to read and so sweet. Thanks for the translation!

OMG i'm almost dying, I don't know if I Will be able to wait for the next chapter =,v

Group Leader
@Grahf @pseudo_tsuga @SlowlyApproachingBear @geekomancer happy this manga's getting more and more love!!! thank you guys and i'm now working on chapter 10!

@MrViktor i actually added the tag recently, but i'm not 100% sure how much of such a content the manga has to have to get the tag, because while the actual relationship is yuri, their main talking subject is BL, all the time, with shots of BL fan art, etc. next chapter actually has some kind of excerpt of their BL anime they follow. i dunno?

Thanks so much for translating this, it's super sweet. I've been a big fan of Sato's work ever since I read Fragtime, so it's great to see more of her stuff get translated.

Dex-chan lover
@Legofrans Well yes but actually no.

Aizawa isn't a pedophile. She isn't attracted to Misumi because she's a minor. In fact, she has serious misgivings about their relationship due to that fact. If Misumi were older, Aizawa would undoubtedly be less troubled. You saw (I assume) how Aizawa freaked out when she woke up next to Misumi? Misumi had to reassure her that nothing happened because she's just as aware of the problem. Calling this straight up pedophilia is a big oversimplification, and completely ignores all nuance. Nuance matters. Context matters. Things are almost never a black and white judgement, especially when it comes to something as messy and chaotic as emotions.

Fed-Kun's army
I would also point out that neither has any interest in any sort of physicality. Misumi hasn’t brought it up at all, and Aizawa (as stated by Sknite) made it clear she knows going that route would not be good. Both of them have shown plenty of maturity in this regard so if their relationship ever progressed to that point, their both smart enough to wait it out.

Aggregator gang
So apparently the age of consent in Japan is 13... So guess its not illegal??? Wtf japan? ( Oh and not illegal in many countries like canada and even some of the US)

Users who are viewing this thread