Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Are just going to ignore that he has loli killer. 😠
lucky cunt... I meant fuck lolicon

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Truth to be spoken as a reader, thank you for the chapter.
As a fellow who-knows-making manga/comic, this hurts my feeling.
Those memories and plot supposed to be an important turn on this chapter. Yet it barely has any impact.
Then, almost half of its content focused on love making, which other series done it better! Author/Artist, are you making a manga for people to read, or manga for people to fap...?
I am sorry to say, the way this chapter was put, can only be seen important at lovemaking part. The first half only for pages filler to me.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
"your nipples are very hard"
U28.png
If only we could see them! 🤪 Damn it. WHy do they fear the nipples? Other than that manga's good! 😁

@boag
Tail disappearing is weird, but this manga's still 100000000 times better than Tanaka the wizard and the other fuckface manga.

What does "flag architect" mean? Death flag?

Dex-chan lover
It's an Isekai + cheat + smut + harem, it means that the story doesn't matter at all. So it's like good for our time that they go straight to the point and what matters in this series, the sex scenes.

So she slapped and called him a pervert for accidentally seeing her bare tits but literally right after that she offered him her virginity. That's some quality writing.

Dex-chan lover
What absolute trash and poor writing......... Awesome! Let the stupidity and "plot" continue.

Hahaha.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait until he captures the goddess.

This is type of story is my guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread